[Skimmertalk] CX6VM 20 mts Skimmer reports

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Jan 8 07:24:47 PST 2012

Hi Jorge - the easiest way to do this is to watch the main page of the
RBN web site, and see if your spots agree with others.  I realize that
your propagation will be a goo deal different from most RBN spotters,
but when 20m is open to Europe, some of our many EU competitors should
also be hearing them.  Virtually everyone is now within 0.1 KHz at 28
MHz, and better at lower frequencies, so if you differ from the
consensus frequency you'll know you need to change.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,