[Skimmertalk] large datafile handling

Joe Hetrick kc0vkn at bitjanitor.net
Thu Feb 23 12:06:54 PST 2012

I apologize!  My intention wasn't to point out (in a mean way) wrong or write; just to get a feel for what people were trying to generate.

I'm all for making tedious manual tasks...automatic and streamlined!

Are folks wanting to eat RBN data and compare against their own local data to generate some form of statistics?  Give me some overview on the problem and the manual sorting solutions.

I have been looking for an excuse to hammer away at my own skimmer data, I just haven't done so yet.

VKN