[Skimmertalk] stealth cq

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Dec 5 19:42:58 EST 2012

There is no way to do this at the server, at present, though in theory one
could create a "do not spot" list that the RBN servers respected.

If you send the CQ at 35 WPM, and your callsign (only once) at only 20 WPM,
this will probably make it very difficult for CW Skimmer to spot you.

If you run the CQ together CQCQ (no spaces) or send in a sloppy fashion,
with the speed changing in the middle of your callsign, that may also help.

You'll have to experiment to see what works "best" (or worst, depending on
your point of view).