[Skimmertalk] using skimmer for 6M beacons

Felipe Ceglia felipeceglia2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:11:00 PST 2011

Hi Mark,

It would be fantastic if cwskimmer could identify beacons by their
repetitive pattern and spot them as beacons, instead of DX.

I have raised this issue with VE3NEA once, but he did not fall in love
with the idea...

73,

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
PR1T team member /// Rio DX Group member /// Araucaria DX Group member
http://dxwatch.com /// http://reversebeacon.net /// http://riodxgroup.com