[Skimmertalk] Bad Skimmer Spots

WB4MAK mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:42:28 PST 2011

Lee et all,

I have always run in "aggressive" validation from the beginning but today
only switch back to "normal" based upon messages I read yesterday.

I've now switched back to "aggressive" and I'll see if the accuracy
improves. Also, at least monthly I check calibration to the nearest hertz on
50 MHz to make sure the frequency is accurate.

As one of the skimmer server RBN sources using a QSR1 I would always welcome
feedback on errors and hopefully suggestions for improvement.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK
http://wb4mak.com
http://www.nfarl.org