[Skimmertalk] Bad Skimmer Spots

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 3 14:12:22 PST 2011

Here is a small subset of bad skimmer spots. I am looking at a full feed from the RBN.

These are only spots for USA calls that have not been issued.  Many times the first letter of a call is missing.  Many of these are actually Italian calls with the "I" missing.

http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/notissue.txt

I will update the list from time to time.

CC Clusters drop these bad calls.

There are many other non USA calls that are wrong which also have the first
letter missing. These are harder to find.

Other bad calls occur when the last letter is missing or truncated or is added
+in error.

"E" and "T" seem to be the most often added bad letters.

Lee