[Skimmertalk] sound card recommendation?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Sep 15 19:02:27 PDT 2010

When I was choosing a sound card I pretty much relied on N8LP's
recommendations for sound cards that work well with LP-Pan since his
criteria included things like noise floor, linearity, and dynamic
range.  Based upon the list of sound cards on his web site I went with
the M-Audio Audiophile 2496 PCI card and have been very happy with it.
I think Amazon has it for about $80 with free shipping.  It's a 96 KHz card.

73,
Dave   AB7E