[Skimmertalk] Skimmers and no-ip.com

H Lawrence Serra hlserra at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 15 09:31:46 PST 2010

Yes, a free dyn-dns service is the only way to keep your telnet skimmer readily accessible when your ISP changes dynamic IP addresses. Here ATT changes those dynamic IPs with increasing frequency, often on the night before a contest. (If this happens, in a pinch you can go to the Reverse Beacon Network, look up the callsign of the skimmer operator on the list of skimmers and RBN will show the actual IP address even if it has changed.)

My San Diego skimmer is always available at [n6ncskimmer.ath.cx 7300]

73, Larry N6NC