[Skimmertalk] S&P and getting spotted

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 04:18:23 PST 2010

First off, many thanks for the work on the reverse beacon cluster - a VERY
useful tool.

Secondly, just a note that I often see myself getting spotted as I call in
for q's.  If it's happening to me, it's happening to a lot of folks which
means a high percentage of bogus spots that should be avoided by the cq
detect algorithm in Skimmer.  The N1MM Logger info box immediately displays
spot information when you're spotted so it's very easy to be aware when this
happens.

73, Barry N1EU