[Skimmertalk] Words that trigger recognition as CQing

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Nov 6 09:04:02 PDT 2010

I'm not 100 percent sure of the exact interval, but the basic idea is
that if it copies one of these keywords and then a little later after
some intervening stuff copies your call once or more, it assumes you are
calling CQ.  I do know that this morning I sent TEST TEST N4ZR N4ZR and
was immediately spotted by 7 RBN stations.  I also tried QRZ the same
way, same results.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com