[Skimmertalk] two questions about CWS

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Apr 26 07:10:13 PDT 2010

Fortunately CWS allows us to use a different port than the standard.
This allows us to funnel spots to our logging or contest program.

I see many of the clusters use the same ports. I 'think' our multi cluster
software requires a different port for each cluster.
How do we get around this?

My other question is....almost all the contest or logging programs that
offer a bandmap, are low freq at top, and higher freq at bottom.

But CWS is opposite.
My old brain cells have trouble coordinating scrolling up in one to agree
with down in the other.
Anyone found a way around this?

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it
on.
"Everything I needed to learn about Islam, I learned on 9/11."

TOWER/WEBCAMS and Weather Page
Weather DATA @ http://hhweather.webhop.org
Webcams @ http://71.57.45.48:8080/