[Skimmertalk] Building Authentication and Auditing into the Growthof Skimmers and RBNs

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Apr 21 18:21:25 PDT 2010

The biggest issues is making sure that the RBN does not infused with the DX
clusters or those clusters that do not want this service.

VE7CC is looking for at a solution that would allow node owners to chose to
post the RNB/skimmer spots to their local nodes and not have the spots sent
to the rest of the network and then allow the individual users to determine
which spots they want.

I am not sure what security is needed here as you have to want to get the
spots you need to connect to get them.  It is not up to Skimmer or RBN to
determine who may or may not be claiming the proper class in contests.

Mike W0MU

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin