[Skimmertalk] CWSkimmer 100% Utilization Question

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Sep 22 14:07:39 PDT 2009

This *may* be related to your monitor drivers.  I recall Alex saying
that they can be an important element in Skimmer's performance.  He does
not routinely follow this reflector, so you should write to him at
dxatlas.com

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com