[Skimmertalk] CWSkimmer 100% Utilization Question

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:07:56 PDT 2009

I have been struggling with why CWSkimmer 1.4 sometimes pegs at 100%
utilization. I discovered that it is when I move the mouse up and down
(without clicking) in the waterfall window. Perhaps CWSkimmer is processing
the mouse in real time so it can send CAT commands? I did disable CAT but
that didn't seem to make a difference. Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
It happens even when no other application is running.

Here are my system specs:

Win XP SP3 all patches

CPU 3 GHz quad core

RAM 4 GB