[Skimmertalk] Making telnet available

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Oct 31 05:56:45 PDT 2009

Oops - an error.  You need to find out what your computer's real
internal IP address is - not 127.0.0.1, which is the loopback address
used within a single computer.  For example, the real IP address of my
Skimmer is 192.168.1.100 port 7300, which is forwarded to 24.126.38.191
port 7300.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com