[Skimmertalk] de kc0vkn

Joe Hetrick kc0vkn at bitjanitor.net
Mon Nov 16 17:08:21 PST 2009

Sorry for the erratic spots.  Some "improvements" here at VKN.  30M SR
wasn't auto correcting I/Q, that should be OK now, so, the images
should go away. 160M version seems to be, but, doesn't have very many
samples yet and seems to still spot images.  Will keep an eye on it.

Have been meaning to build a skimmer-stack for a while, poor WX have
driven me to inside projects!

I broke the first rule: don't take that which is working, and fix
it...in this case, I boxed a couple of SoftRocks that had long been
sitting on a shelf with leads dangling every which way.

I think I'm going to try and get a 3rd station up on 17M.  There are
plenty on other bands, but I figure WARC is a good place to be, and
the more stations listening on 160, I think, the better.

73,

Joe KC0VKN