[Skimmertalk] skimmertalk request

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Tue Jun 23 10:26:40 PDT 2009

Hope I'm in the right place for requests.

one issue that gives me problems.
As far as I can tell, most bandmaps are oriented with lower frequencies at
the top, at lest Writelog, N1MM, and DXLabs bandsmaps appear to be that way.

Is there a way to orient the CSKimmer bandmap to reflect Lower Freqs on top
and higher below?

I really like CWSkimmer and this would help my feeble brain.

BTW: I've used CWSkimmer on SSB
With the wide band of 6 meters, I can see the signal waves of SSB in the
bandmap even though they are way out of my audio filters.