[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer 1.4

Richard L. King k5na at ecpi.com
Tue Jan 20 21:28:32 EST 2009

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions for help. They were all
useful and pointed me in the right directions. I seem to have fixed
the problem now.

I was using a homemade cable between the LP-Pan unit and the E-Mu 202
and it was screwed up somehow. I went to Radio Shack today and bought
two cables, each with a 1/4 in plug on one end and a 1/8 in plug on
the other. After plugging the new cables everything started working great.

The old cable was one I had modified from using with the internal
sound card before I bought the E-Mu 202.

Looking good here now. Thanks to all.

73, Richard - K5NA