[Skimmertalk] Skimmer Scanner

JasonVC JasonVC at Verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 06:25:11 EST 2009

Works great here with Skimmer 1.3 and K3 IF. Thanks Dick.

Is there was a way include schedule-switching the schedules?
Automatic between day/night would be cool

J. W1UJ

From: W3OA <w3oa at roadrunner.com>

I've written a program I call Skimmer Scanner (SkimScan) to tune CW
Skimmer to different frequencies on one of four different schedules you
specify. Each schedule can contain up to 15 different frequencies.
SkimScan uses Skimmer's Telnet server to control an instance of Skimmer
running on the same computer, on a different computer on the same LAN,
or across the Internet. It runs under Windows XP and Vista. I've only
tested SkimScan with CW Skimmer 1.3 and an SDR-IQ.

Go to http://home.roadrunner.com/~w3oa/SkimScan/ for more information
and a copy of the program.

It?s free ? Dick, W3OA