[Skimmertalk] Monitored Frequencies vs. Displayed Frequencies

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Feb 2 16:52:47 EST 2009

Yes, this is right, and is a good point.  The problem is not inherent to
the SDR-IQ, though -- the Spectravue bandscope application has separate
center and demod frequencies.  Maybe we just need to encourage Alex and Ed,
W2RF (who wrote the Active-X control that links the SDR-IQ and Skimmer to
provide the same flexibility for Skimmer (if Skimmer's architecture doesn't
effectively prohibit such a change).

73, Pete N4ZR