[Skimmertalk] Monitored Frequencies vs. Displayed Frequencies

W3OA w3oa at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 2 16:13:28 EST 2009

This points out what, I think, is an advantages of using SoftRock Radios
with Skimmer.  The local oscillator frequency  and the "Tune at
Frequency" are specified individually.  So changing the "Tune at
Frequency" doesn't change the portion of the band Skimmer is decoding
signals in.

At least I think that's how it works.

73 - Dick, W3OA