[Skimmertalk] Logbook for skimmer

Trevor Smithers tsmithers at cix.co.uk
Tue Dec 22 04:17:00 PST 2009

> You don't specify "logging" but it wouldn't be very difficult to
>stuff this data into a second Logbook (I'm thinking specifically one
>defined in HRD) as SWL via ODBC driver; is this the sort of
>functionality you're takling about; eg talk to an existing logbook,

Yes, exactly that...create a new log (160m swl or whatever) in say HRD and have skimmer feed
the data fields.

In my original post I mentioned that I use the CW Reporter application to feed the PSK
Reporter system which does in fact produce a log file of your own spots in csv format. Philip
Gladstone, the owner, is looking at the possibility of producing this file in ADIF format which
would allow import to many of the popular logging apps.

73
Trevor  G0KTN