[Skimmertalk] Skimmer and Perseus

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sat Dec 19 13:07:19 PST 2009

Clive:

I haven't tried that on N1MM, but on WinTest, which I use on a different
computer on my LAN from the one CW Skimmer runs on, I simply set the DX
Cluster "Host/IP" to the IP address of the Skimmer computer and the Port to
7300.  The port on Skimmer I think is set to 7300 by default.  I then tell
the WinTest cluster software to connect to "N6IE" and the whole system then
works exactly like a packet network spotting cluster.  Log on with your call
sign, type "SH/DX" and you'll see spots from Skimmer.

            Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com