[Skimmertalk] Skimmer and WintelnetX

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Oct 25 21:08:11 EDT 2008

There is an example setup that comes with the latest wintelnetx download
that combines 2 clusters and the skimmer into one logger output.  Basically
it takes the 3 streams coming in, dupes the spots, the acts as a local
telnet server so you telnet from your logger to your own local server and
get the spot.  The scripts handle logging you in to each of the nodes so all
you do is start the whole thing (which you can do from a shortcut) and its
all automatic.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net