[Skimmertalk] Skimmer and WintelnetX

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:38:52 EDT 2008

Pete,

If you have tips on getting this to work with Skimmer and VE7CC CCluster at
the same time, I'd appreciate any help. I'll feed the combined filtered
input to my logging software in the upcoming CW contest. If you'd like to
email me personally at mccormick_mack at hotmail.com then that's fine.

73,

Mack
WB4MAK