[Skimmertalk] Skimmer Question Please

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Oct 21 15:33:55 EDT 2008

Mack, that option is discussed in the Help file.  It says:

Callsign Colors

If the Callsign Colors Reflect / Validation Result option is selected, the
colors of the callsigns on the bandmap and in the Callsigns dialog reflect
the validation result, as shown in the table above. The Callsign Colors
Reflect / Status in Logger option replaces the validation colors with the
colors received from the logger via Telnet, see Telnet commands for details.

I am not sure exactly how it works, but Ed W2RF has worked out a piece of
middleware that lets Skimmer talk with Writelog, and vice versa. You might
drop him a note - ehr at qrv.com.

73, Pete