[Skimmertalk] New Feature Requests

Rick Walker rnwalker at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 16 11:35:16 EDT 2008

Alex,

Have you given any thought to a "new feature request" facility?  I think
that might be a beneficial capability.

My first contribution to that list would be to ask if it would be possible
to replace (and/or augment) the skimmer gridsquare locator in the "Remarks"
field with some indication of received signal strength or SNR.  The
indication of whether or not the detected station is "CQ-ing" is very
helpful, but, for the most part, the skimmer gridsquare information does
local user very little good since we already know where we are...  :-)

73,

Rick
K4TD