[Skimmertalk] Slow Scan

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Oct 13 18:59:05 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply, Pete.

If I did that, or if K0RC's excellent suggestion was implemented in the
software, would the previous 3 KHz segment of the bandmap disappear?  In
other words, if I step the receiver five times in 3 KHz increments (lets
say 30 seconds for each step), do I end up with a 15 KHz bandmap or a 3
KHz bandmap?

Looking forward to your next tutorials!

73,
Dave   AB7E