[Skimmertalk] Slow Scan

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Mon Oct 13 17:35:20 EDT 2008

First post in this group since it moved from CQ-Contest.

I have only used the first demo version of Skimmer so I need to get back up
to speed. From the exchange below I have a question. Does new Skimmer have
the ability to direct the radio RX frequency? If not, I could envision a
feature that would allow a person to program a band sweep feature, say for
QSO Parties where the stations are contained relatively close.

For example, Skimmer would listen for 30 seconds on 14.040, then move the
transceiver RX VFO B to 14.043 and listen for 30 seconds, and repeat this
step and listen sequence following a user defined list. Just a thought.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN