[Skimmertalk] Where to have non-rules talk about CW Skimmer

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Oct 12 16:30:01 EDT 2008

Well, the reason that I didn't suggest skimmertalk for this purpose is that
I assumed a lot of people were turned off by the rules argy-bargy and
figured that was what was going on at skimmertalk, or at least that those
who subscribed were skimmer haters.  I am not sure, frankly, whether
contesting.com will be willing to continue hosting a skimmer technical
reflector, but I can certainly ask.

73, Pete