[Skimmertalk] Where to have non-rules talk about CW Skimmer

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sun Oct 12 14:44:03 EDT 2008

Same here.  I don't have a problem with either of Pete's suggestions,
but I'm not sure why folks would be more likely to contribute to either
of those forums if they can't think of anything to say here.  I joined
this reflector because I thought there might be more discussion of how
to use CW Skimmer and Skimmer-like technology, not only for contesting,
but for other purposes (DXing, propagation studies, etc).  It seems,
however, that once people got tired of expressing their positions on its
legitimacy that nobody had much more to say.  Possibly the various
contest committee rulings have calmed the waters as well.

Kind of  a shame that's as far as it went ...

73,
Dave   AB7E