[Skimmertalk] My experience with my skimmer system

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Thu Nov 27 08:52:48 EST 2008

Vista is 'ok'.  I got it mostly so I could develop and test software that
had to run on it, like the n1mm sound recording/playback ocx.  I put skimmer
and n1mm on it to give it something else to do and to replace an old machine
on my vhf/spotting station.  My recommendation is that if you are happy with
XP and don't need any of the new stuff, stick with XP.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net