[Skimmertalk] My experience with my skimmer system

Rick Walker rnwalker at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 27 08:43:44 EST 2008

Dave,

The floating point errors occurred when running concurrent SDR-IQ receivers
on Windows XP Pro SP2 and SP3.  BTW, I regularily use Driver-Agent to keep
abreast of recent driver modifications so, as far as I know, I am using the
most up-to-date drivers for my hardware.  I have had six concurrent SDR-IQ
receivers in service since April and prior to version 1.3 I got literally
hundrededs of MBs of skimmer error files.

Are you happy with Vista Ultimate?  I have considered switching to Vista but
lack sufficient experience with that platform.

73,

Rick
K4TD