[Skimmertalk] Modus operandi?

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 13 11:39:38 EST 2008

Thanks Pete. I guess I just have a  problem of perception as in my my
brain audio = ~ 50Hz to 20kHz, i.e what the human ear can deal with, but
this is clearly arbitrary.

Hmmm TS940 eh. I guess not the 930? At least I've never been aware of
that , and I still have one ( with a PIEXX board) in the cupboard
gathering dust. Anyone know if this is a candidate for Skimmer? I'd be
reasonably happy still to use this as my second radio in the SO2R set up
here. Sadly, as you know the ICOMs only have capability of an external
antenna ( say Beverage ) and not for an external rx afaik

73

Clive
GW3NJW