[Skimmertalk] Archive?

K1AR at aol.com K1AR at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 13:21:45 EDT 2008

What Ed said.

A great deal of the posts regarding skimmer on CQ-Contest were generated by
people trying to draw attention to themselves. The evidence is that their
passion miraculously stopped once we provided a focused medium, albeit  smaller,
to discuss the topic with those having a common  interest.

I think K1KI and I would lose our moderator positions if we brought  the
thread back to CQ-Contest. Hmmm, on the other hand, that has some appeal as  well.
:-)

73 John, K1AR

PS: BTW, there are now over 40 subscribers to this list.

In a message dated 6/29/2008 12:13:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,