[Skimmertalk] Archive?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Jun 29 12:26:12 EDT 2008

At 12:13 PM 6/29/2008, Ed Muns wrote:
>The Skimmer dialogue on CQ-Contest overwhelmed the reflector and went to
>essentially zero here on this reflector.  Either everthing has been said
>or the posters don't feel strong enough about anything to make the effort
>to come here and say it.  Let's not start Skimmer threads on CQ-Contest again.
>
>73,
>Ed - W0YK

I agree that the Skimmer rules discussion got way out of hand, but I think
there is or should be a legitimate interest on CQ-Contest in the technical
aspects of Skimmer, and how it can be used in those classes where it is
allowed in as given contest.  However, the CQ-Contest moderators will
decide, and I can certainly understand if they choose to draw the line
against all Skimmer posts.