[Skimmertalk] SNR Measurements

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Dec 10 17:35:39 EST 2008

Jim, this was one of the most useful contributions in a long time on
skimmertalk. We're all interested to know how accurate SBR comparisons are,
though at least we have a sense of relative strengths, when two signals are
reported within a short time interval.

It's not apparent from what I read below whether the knee in the SNR curve
is attributable to the SDR-IQ or to the Skimmer software.  Might there be a
way to determine that?  I'm copying Pieter at RFSpace and Alex in the hope
they can clarify their respective positions on this.

73, Pete