[Skimmertalk] I've figured out how to get

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Dec 4 18:34:31 EST 2008

I figured out why I couldn't keep the CWSkimmer Telnet enabled.
I already had localhost in use moving spots from CCU to the Writelog Client.
I realized that when I tried getting it to feed Skimmer spots to
SpotCollector in the DXLab suite.

One I disabled that use of localhost, CWSkimmer could use it.

So I was able to get CWSkimmer to feed it's spots to DXLabs Spot Collector
using the local Host.

Only problem is, I need to share that local host address with CCU, hmmmm
Is it possible to have TWO local host addresses?

I can use Spot Collector to connect to a node directly and get it's cluster
spots of course, but I use CCU to prefilter and send me my alarms.

So much to learn, so little time.

I'm reminded of the line from "Waterfront".
If this stuff had been around when I started contesting...."I COULDA BEEN A
CONTENDER."