[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer I/Q balance calibration

Dean R. Madsen dean at acsnet.com
Mon Dec 1 01:20:00 EST 2008

Has anyone else noticed that when CW Skimmer runs using channels 3 &
4 (the second of two input "ports") of a Delta 44 sound card, the I/Q
balance function does not work (function is enabled, but no pixels or
lines are plotted)?

I had to change skimmer configuration and softrock to sound card
connections to swap sound card input ports so the half of CW Skimmer
copies that never calibrated would calibrate.

Now that I have all receivers "calibrated", is there an I/Q balance
editor to delete the errant pixel that throws the adjustment line
into a parabola instead of a line matching most of the data points?

Thanks,

Dean Madsen - N0XR

Dean R Madsen
dean at acsnet.com          ICQ:5510840