[TenTec] PTO rebuild grease

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PTO rebuild grease
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:15:51 -0400
I called a local fancy bike shop some time back looking for Phil Wood grease
and was told they had it, but only in tubs.  They filled a 35mm film
canister for me free.  That ought be enough of the stuff to re-grease 50 or
more PTO's.

It has been in 5 PTO's for only a year but sure did make them work smooth!

Regards, Mike N4NT@chartertn.net