[TenTec] Pegasus and Contesting

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus and Contesting
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 07:23:32 -0500
Greetings....

The editor of the Texas DX Society newsletter, The Bullsheet, asked me if I
owned a Pegasus would I write an article about how it performs in contests.
I told him I would....But, since I don't own one, I can't.

But, I also told him I would ask those who do own the Pegasus and are on the
Ten-Tec reflector if they would write one or offer up comments.

So, here I am.  If you own a Pegasus and have used it in a contest or in
many contests, would you consider sharing your views and feelings on how it
performs in a contest environment?

It doesn't have to be long.

In fact, if a number (or even a few) of you send me short (1 to a couple of
short paragraphs) evaluations, I'll put them together into an article
featuring each of your thoughts and comments, with suitable and appropriate
credit/byline.

Thanks and 73,

Dale L. Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org