Yaesu

[Yaesu] 13 cm 10W amp info needed.

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 13 cm 10W amp info needed.
From: atomski@EUnet.yu (YZ7REA/45AT142 Vladimir)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 23:28:17 +0200
Hello all,
                  does anyone have a VHF Communications 4/1994 issue
with the article from Harald Fleckner, DC8UG called:

>> A 10 Watt Power Amplifier for the 13cm Band using GaAs Technology,<<
>> Developed with the help of PUFF CAD Software <<

                I would appreciate if someone could send me a copy of
that article
(with the text descriptions, schematics, and PCB printouts), since I'm
building my ATV station and the nearest ATV repeater is some 400km away
(over the flat terrain).

PS If anyone has a schematics and/or a PCB desigh for an amplifier
for    13 cm with more power (no tubes, please) it's more than welcome.
If sent in electronic format send to: mailto:atomski@EUnet.yu (I can
receive PDF's GIF's JPG's EPS's) or if someone would be kind enough to
send it to my snail-mail address:

                        AMATEUR RADIO OPERATOR
                            YZ7REA Vladimir
                         Ilariona Ruvarca 5/c
                            21000 Novi Sad
                          Vojvodina, Serbia
                           YUGOSLAVIA, Eu.

        Your help is grately appreciated. Thanks in advance!