Yaesu

[Yaesu] I have no snd out on my FT-1000MP

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] I have no snd out on my FT-1000MP
From: rchapel@impactdev.com (randy chapel)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 01:46:45 -0800
Hi,

I have no snd out on my FT-1000MP.  The radio is less than 1 month old.
I checked if key and panel beeper are on -- the menu says it is.  When I
turn the receiver knob and the S meter shows that I have a strong
signal, I still have no snd out. I have  performed the resets and still
nothing.  I can transmit.

OK, I had another person look over the rig and we could not see anything
that I might have done on the out set (SQL, RF knob off).  We tried the
ext. speaker jacks in the back and front and I still have nothing out.
Basically, I can hear nothing out of the rig.

Please advise.

Randy Chapel