Yaesu

[Yaesu] intermod

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] intermod
From: modinaf@swsupp.ICO.Olivetti.Com (Fabrizio MODINA)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 96 09:22:53
I have a FT-1000 and FT-890 with the same problem, intermodulation on 20,15 and
17 meters bands.
These intermodulations there are at evening when a broadcasting on 49 meter
have a strong signal same to 9+ 50db, on ham bands the signals of these stations
have a signal of  S. 6-8.
I am using a windom multiband antenna 40 meters long, I think the problem is a
quality of the same components as to diode ........
If any one have information of this.

Tnx  73 de IK1VCF  Fabrizio

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html