Re: [WriteLog] Problem - Echo Microphone to Transmitter

To: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem - Echo Microphone to Transmitter
From: Tom Georgens <tomgeorgens15@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 11:32:56 -0400
Do you have the correct device selected in the windows panel that maps the
Devices to the writelog functions.  I don’t have my PC with me, but it is the
one with the 4 boxes, records to PC, DVK Mic, etc.  sometimes the button is
greyed out on the sound board menu and you have to run the standalone program.

Sent from my iPad