Re: [WriteLog] some post WAE RTTY thoughts etc.

To: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] some post WAE RTTY thoughts etc.
From: Randy Thompson <k5zd@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 02:02:17 +0000
Let's say 2 or 3 messages get garbled so much you can't tell if it is 2 or 3 or
even 4 that you missed.  So you have to guess how many boxes to skip.  Then you
find you are wrong.  Now you have a bunch of messages in the wrong boxes.

Maybe I should ask the organizer of WAE how they check QTC messages.  If the
order doesn't matter, then it would be a lot easier!

Randy