Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and DXP-38 issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and DXP-38 issues
From: Suzieb <suzieb@harbornet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 13:59:37 -0700
I think I have had that problem also, but I would check that you have the proper serial port picked, and that you have selected DXP-38  in the TU-Type selection, other than that I don't know what else.  I think it happened when I also remodeled the ham desk!  One other thing you can try and it will help is if you have the old DSPWin3.0 program run it.  If you are on the wrong port it will tell you.
Also make sure no other program using the DXP-38 is running.

Good Luck

Val
N7VGO