[WriteLog] Writelog and DXP-38 issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and DXP-38 issues
From: Adam Tarpley <w4tty@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 18:40:12 -0400
Hello all,

After a few months of shack renovations I am getting set up for the contest season and am reinstalling my rttyrite clones.

I run mmtty in one window, 2 tone in another, hal dxp-38 in a third and in 4th window I have an st-8000.  Everything worked fine together  when I disassembled the shack right before covid.  Now, when I run rttyrite, the dxp-38 goes to stby mode when I initiate the clone window.  I remember having this issue in the past and found the solution online but for the life of me I can find the solution again.

Any thoughts are appreciated.  I know this is a solvable issue as I have seen how to fix it in the past, I just cant find it now. As I recall, I had to change some things in my writelog  ini file

73

Adam - W4TTY