[WriteLog] Rig mode changing when setting rig from bandmap

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig mode changing when setting rig from bandmap
From: "Ron Dohmen" <ron@n0at.net>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 10:10:58 -0500
I've been running some of the QSO parties this weekend.  I have the packet
window open and the bandmap window open.  I can click on a call in the
bandmap to set my rig to that frequency and enter the callsign into the call
field.  If the frequency is below 50 KHz in the band (<14050) then it works
as expected.   If the frequency is above 50 KHz in the band (>14050) then
the rig mode changes mode to RTTY.   How do I keep the rig in CW mode when
clicking on a bandmap call high in the band?

73 de Ron N0AT