Re: [WriteLog] rig control through a serial port enabled

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] rig control through a serial port enabled
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 11:58:26 -0500

Alex,

You may need to search the archives of this list to find out what
Yaesu transceiver to select in WriteLog if the 5000 is not listed.

Beyond that, please review the example configuration for WriteLog and
microHAM MK II (MK III is functionally identical to MK II) available
in microHAM Router (Help | Download Documents) or in the MK II/MK III
area at www.microHAM-USA.com/Support.html

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV